Is crypto.com a scam? Have you heard about the crypto platform? Do you know about cryptocurrency? Read all related info in simple language.
People from the United States are taking more interest in investing in cryptocurrency. Do you have any idea about crypto.com? Today we will give you all the detailed information about the cryptocurrency, its uses, and features, pros, cons, is safe to use in detail.
What is Crypto?
It is an online platform not only for the businessman as well as for individuals that help you to deal with digital currencies. The website allows you to buy digital currency like bitcoin, etherum, litcoin, and many more. It is suitable for those who prefer to do online shopping. This app will help you to give cash backs and rewards for spending cryptocurrency.
Kris Marszalek is the co-founder of crypto.com. This company is based in the United States, India, and Ireland. It is an excellent platform for investors. They can easily purchase cryptocurrency. It gives them so many trading options as well. It uses a crypto.com exchange trading platform to swap currencies.
The company vision is to dream big, think, stay focused on one thing, take ownership and be humble to everyone. You can write a blog while going through the website, which is quite a good option. But is crypto.com a scam? Let us find in the below section with in-depth analysis.
- Website URL: https://crypto.com/
- Contact address: Not available.
- Email id: email@example.com
- Product category: Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, xrp, maker, etc., wallet, metal visa card, margin trading, etc.
- Employees: 900 plus.
- Countries used this app: 90 plus
How to download the crypto app?
You can download it on your android, ios, and windows. It is free of cost. Just enable the internet connection on your device. Go to the play store and type the crypto app and click on the download option.
Pros of Crypto
There are a lot of good things while using the crypto app, and they are as under:
- More than 10 million users have joined this platform.
- If you are using a crypto.com visa card, you can get 8% off.
- You can have the option to get 14% interest on crypto assets.
- You can transfer these currencies into your debit and credit card.
- No annual fees charges to you.
- You can choose more than 30 cryptocurrencies.
- You can have the liquidity option as well.
- Have an excellent social media presence on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, etc.
Cons of Crypto:
Despite having many benefits, it has some cons as well, and they are as under:
- The customer service is not good; the contact number is not available for any issue raised, that is why few raised a quest of Crypto.com Scam.
- It is challenging to use.
- It is not universally available.
Is crypto.com a scam?
We have spent a lot of time with our readers to check whether this currency is safe to use or not, and we come to the point that yes, it is safe as so many people around the world are using this currency and earning a lot of benefits.
You can buy and sell digital coins without any risk. You don’t have to bear any hidden charges. It is not suitable for beginners because it gives you only prior knowledge, and there is no center available in the way of research.
We have searched on the internet about crypto.com, tried to find whether is Is Crypto.com Scam? and we have received mixed reactions about the app. Some customers say that they can quickly transfer the money; you can have so many back functions.
Whereas other customers are not satisfied with the customer support and service. They found that they are not supported at the time when the issue was raised. They have to wait for long hours.
The app has received a 2.2 rating out of 5 on trust pilot, which is not a good rating. The customers are frustrated with the customer service.
In the end, we would like to say that it is a user-friendly ecosystem that gives you so many options. It is secure and transparent; you just need to acquire more knowledge while dealing with cryptocurrencies. It is a one-stop for all types of cryptocurrencies. It gives you the private key option as well, where you can transfer your money to your cards. Do we hope you get your answer to the question is crypto.com a scam?
Have you visited Crypto.com? What is your experience? Please write us.