Is Pink Laura clothing legit? During our research we found that customers has given 1.5/5 ratings on Trustpilot. Apart from few positive comments all are negative.
Pink Laura is a famous female fashion brand. This page provides an overview of the product’s specifications and its pros and cons. It also includes detailed information on the website’s shipping and return procedures.
What is Pink Laura?
Pinklaura is an apparel company that wants to help young ladies achieve their aspirations and boost their self-confidence. Their mission is to create a better future for girls everywhere.
The most recent street style, pop culture, and fashion trends inspire their items. They participate in many social events and activities while developing new fashion aspects for the Pinklaura girls.
The brand’s main aim is to inspire customers to focus more on how much they like themselves instead of the number of followers they have on social media platforms.
However, as consumers, we frequently want clarification on the specifications and delivery of our products. Is Pink Laura clothing legit? We always wonder about this question. This article will dispel all the doubts.
Types of Products
The website offers a variety of clothing options that would be appropriate for any occasion. The following are the clothing categories:
- Sweaters, t-shirts, blouses, and jackets are available in the tops.
- Customers may buy bottoms, such as jeans and pants, subdivided into styles.
- Midi, maxi, and tiny dresses are available for women, and they also sell co-ord sets and jumpsuits.
- Purpose: To offer premium items with unique designs that allow individuals to express themselves.
- Contact Number: They need to mention the contact number.
- Email ID: The email ID of the website is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Address: Supic Company Ltd, 1 Burwood Place, Greater London, UK.
- Social Media: Customers can reach out to them on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and TikTok.
- Promotion and discount policy: Discount offers are advertised at the top of the website.
- Website origin date: 09-05-2022
- The expiration date of the website- 09-05-2024
- Last updated on: 18-04-2023
- They ship globally and provide free standard shipping on orders of $79 or more.
- Those in the United States may take 3 to 4 days to arrive, while those shipped to other countries may take up to 25 days.
- Customers must pay all applicable customs charges, if any.
- The customer must apply for a return within 14 days of receiving your purchase.
- A refund will be issued within 1-5 business days of receipt of the returned item.
- International clients are responsible for return shipping.
- Variety: The website sells various clothing, accessories, and shoes.
- Fashionable: Pink Laura takes pleasure in presenting fashionable apparel.
- Affordability: One of this brand’s benefits is that it sells clothing at inexpensive prices.
- Reasonable offers: Coupon codes are always shown at the top of the page. Customers may save money by utilizing such promotional coupons.
- Poor communication: The most severe issue with the website was the lack of a phone number to address consumers’ inquiries.
- Delayed delivery: They take a long to deliver the ordered items.
Pink Laura: What are the opinions of customers?
- A customer reviewed, “Satisfied, overall I’m impressed.” A client stated, “I’m surprised by the negative reviews.”
- Few users felt that the quality of the clothes was excellent.
- A customer stated, “How can I put zero stars?” as she didn’t receive her orders after proper payment for the product.
- A few even stated that the return policy is ineffective. A user stated. “Terrible customer service. Clothing came damaged on delivery.”
- Clothes are of cheap quality and nothing as advertised on the website.
- Many opined that their clothing material is of poor material, design, and quality.
Is Pink Laura clothing legit?
Pink Laura received a score of 1.4 out of 5. It doesn’t provide contact information, and many individuals didn’t like how the service handled returns and refunds.
A coin has two sides. Only some customers have reviewed their satisfaction with the items they ordered. At the same time, others have evaluated that the website is not an appropriate platform to order from.
Customers may contact them by visiting their social media profiles. Now we can answer the inquiry, “Is Pink Laura clothing legit?” It is better to be cautious while ordering from the website as the reviews are not very promising.
Is Pink Laura clothing legit? After thoroughly examining the website, we discovered that the brand has several problems, such as not receiving orders, returns, refunds, etc.
Although there have been conflicting responses, the cons outweigh the pros. Based on the rating, we should exercise caution while placing an order from pinklaura.com.
We hope this article was helpful. Please provide feedback.