Looking for Loulou reviews? Then you should review this informative article and read about the user feedback >> Know the secret?
Whenever we have to flaunt in some functions or programs, no matter how good we look, there is always a final touch of the perfume that matters in the end. Perfume can make a person grab the attention in a hall or repel the people if your choice is not good. In this article, we will talk about a famous perfume all around United States and United Kingdom. It has a different taste, and the reviews will show us the rest.
This article will thoroughly discuss the LouLou reviews because of their popularity and charisma. Let us see what the users have to say about it and the information that can help us understand it better.
LouLou by Cacharel is an Amber Floral scent for ladies. LouLou was dispatched in 1987. The nose behind this scent is Jean Guichard. Top notes are Plum, Chinese Cinnamon Wood, iris, Violet, Anise, Jasmine, Lily, Mimosa, and Cassia; center notes are Ylang-Ylang, Heliotrope, Orris Root, Orange Blossom, and Tahitian Tiare Flower; base notes are Incense, Vanilla, Benzoin, Sandalwood, and Musk.
This perfume has captured the attention of people worldwide, and still, the scent of this perfume is grabbing more attention from the audience fond of fragrance. Let us have a look at some more details about the perfume. We will also have a look at Loulou reviewsto know more about the same.
- Introduced year: 1987
- Gender preferred: Female
- Availability: Available since 1987
- Manufacturer: Cacharel
- Perfumer: Jean Guichard
- Packaging: Annegret Beier
- Parent Company: L’Oreal group
- Ratings and reviews: available on the Internet
- The region served: 7 stores that ship including the United States and the United Kingdom
- Skin: comfortable for all
More details about the Loulou-
From some Loulou reviews, we have classified some ratings out of 10 from the users on different parameters that a perfume must pursue. Let us have a look at all of them one by one.
- Scent: It has a rating of 7.2 from 515 ratings for the scent type of the perfume. This means that the perfume suits well in the scent that matters a lot in the perfumes.
- Bottle: The rating on the bottle design is 6.2 from 383 users that seem the customers found the bottle design average or may be compared to other perfumes
- Longevity: Again, essential criteria for the perfumes, which has an excellent rating of 8.8 from 388 ratings that make it unique.
- Sillage: This is also a significant factor, and again it has performed a good with a rating of 8.6 out of 364 ratings.
- Value for money: These criteria matter a lot because anyone should be able to use the product, and it again won it with a rating of 8.7 out of 14 ratings.
What is in the making of Loulou?
The fragrance is worked around the excellent and exotic aroma of tiare blossom, which is the Tahitian welcome image. The top notes are made out of violet, plum, dark currant, marigold, and anise; the core of sweet tiara bloom is emphasized with the notes of tuberose, ylang-ylang, and orange bloom; and the entirety of that is trailed by a fine hint of Orris and Tonka bean and an arousing blend of vanilla and amber.
How does the packaging attract the customers?
As per the Loulou reviews,this arousing, wild, and secretive scent is caught in a dark blue and red flacon of an exact octagonal and straight-lined shape that limits towards the top.
A previous rendition was planned like Aladdin’s light with a blue octagonal base and a spiky red top. It arrives in an external cardboard box painted in red blossoms and beautiful vegetation against an incredibly light woodland.
The perfume can be helpful is both in making the image and destroying the image. This perfume is getting famous worldwide, and we decided to pull up the information for the readers as maybe some of them are fond of perfumes or particularly this perfume.
We would like to know more about the thoughts of the readers after reading this fragrant article.