Quick funding is the best option for taking personal loans to fulfil your needs of starting a business or constructing a house. Quick credit is a platform from which we can make money and loans with less interest and pay them back in instalments. Before you proceed with the platform, we suggest you know the quickcredit.com reviews.
If you are someone looking for funding, then you must know about quickcredit.com. In recent times, it is known to gain popularity among the United States people for giving loans at the ease of the customer. Their interest rates and terms of policies are flexible for the persons who take a loan from them.
What is qucikcredit.com?
This is a company whose purpose is to help people financially by helping them when they need and take the money back in proportion according to the terms of service that the customer chooses.
The interest rates offered by this company are based on the financial condition, employment status, and loan repayment history of the loan seeker.
If you want to apply for a loan here, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- You must reside in a state we currently serve.
- You should be at least 18 years old (19 if residing in AL).
- You should have a job or other proven source of income.
- You are required to have a valid email address.
- You must have an active and valid checking account.
If you can give a tick mark for all the things mentioned above, then you are eligible to take the loan. In this article, we will see quickcredit.com reviews and see whether you can proceed further.
The terms and conditions for applying for a loan are very flexible. They just need three simple steps from you to complete the application process. They are:
- Apply right from your phone or laptop for the loan by giving correct information of your details; then, you can get the amount credited on the same day.
- You can go with a payment schedule that is flexible for you. If you want to pay the loan early, you can do that also. Everything is made for your choice.
- Funds will be credited into your account on the same day your application is processed successfully.
- You can get a loan amount of $1000- $5000.
- Repay term: You need to pay the loan in 2-32 months from the day of loan credit.
- Interest: It may vary based on the credit amount from 50% to 299%.
- Contact address: Quick Credit, 205 Sugar Camp Circle, Dayton, OH 45409
- Contact number: 1-888-995-1871.
- You can see quick credit here: https://www.quickcredit.com/.
- Terms of payment are made flexible to the customer.
- The interest rate is reasonable and depends upon the credit amount.
- The process of crediting the funds is so quick, just one business day.
- You can get a loan of a maximum of $5000.
- No application fee
- No annual fee
- No origination fee
- No late fee
- No prepayment fee
- There is no information about the email address available on the website.
- The company doesn’t support savings account. It only needs a current active account.
- Crediting through bank service is the only option of repayment in the United States.
We couldn’t find many cons from these. It just needs an online application to credit your money; apart from this, you are good to go.
Is Quickcredit legit?
Our research found that quickcredit.com is not under NBFC (Non-banking Financial Company). There are no proofs available to say that it is a licensed lender. When we take concern about a company, their license is the priority to check the legitimacy.
As it is known to be a non-licensed company, we don’t think it is reliable. However, quickcredit.com reviews may help in finalizing the decision.
What are quickcredit.com reviews by customers?
Their website does not contain any reviews from the customer side. But there are few reviews on the web about this company. Most people admit that this company is a data thief, and it does not even follow the RBI guidelines.
However, there is only a positive review saying that this is a good company, and he has been using it for years. Maybe this review is given by someone related to the company, few suspects.
More danger signs are conveying not to trust this website than the positive highlights. The trust score it is holding is just 3%, which can’t be considered reliable. So, we suggest you be cautious before you trust.