Rewardsgiant.ca legit? As you can suggest by the name of the platform. It is a reward website that claims to give you a bonus on contracts, royalties, SAAS, and more.
Many people in the United States are searching about rewardsgiant.ca. Most of the websites generating rewards for free come under the suspicious radar because you can’t be sure of their policies and source. In this article, we will discuss all the details that can justify the legitimacy of rewardsgiant.ca. Read further for more information.
What is rewardsgiant.ca?
Rewards giant provides three highlighted services. They are Livalo Banking cards, online saving cards, rewards, and loyalty programs. It allows users to get a bonus on their services which can motivate any business. Some features of the website:
- It got launched on 23 March 2021.
- You can choose any one of the options on the homepage and get redirected to the website affiliated with it.
- They have rewards on channels to get incentives from your operating partner.
- To boost repeat sales and incentives, they have provided enterprise loyalty software.
- To simplify your royalty payments, you can take help from them in contracts and know your rights.
- Their trust score is low and has poor traffic on the domain.
Read further to know is Rewardsgiant.ca legit.
How to use rewardsgaint.ca?
If you are looking forward to receiving rewards from this website, follow the steps mentioned below.
- Start by using any device with an active internet connection.
- Go to the browser and search rewardsgiant.ca in the designated box.
- After the webpage is loaded, you will see three options:
- Rewards and loyalty programs
- Online saving cards
- Livalo Banking cards
- Choose any one of them.
- If you choose rewards and loyalty programs, the website will take you to another page with several other options.
- Choose among them and click on the visit website button.
- You will ve redirected to the website hosting the reward in partnership.
- It will have a form to fill.
- This application will help you get a demo of their services.
- You will get a reply within the next 24 hours.
- Follow the prompts specified by them and, You will receive your reward.
Is Rewardsgiant.ca legit?
The trust score of the website is 58.7%. It predicts it as a mediocre and active domain. It is a young platform, so many users can doubt its legitimacy. There is no contact information present on the homepage. You can only contact its partners who have affiliated with it for presenting rewards.
They are not available on any social media platforms. Most of the legitimate websites are active on these sources for more attention from the audience. Some customers have complained about its policies.
Concerning all the details gathered by us, we are not confident about their authenticity. We will recommend our readers to be vigilant while affiliating with them.
Reviews by customers
Many users are trying to find out is Rewardsgiant.ca legit? They have not installed any review section or newsletter to keep the customers updated on other people’s responses.
We found several feedback on the open platform and, they have received 2.6/5 stars on it. It states that most of the people are disgruntled with their policies and services.
Several reviews show negative comments and suggest that it impersonates retailers. It promises many rewards like big brands gift cards for several tasks but, it does not fulfill its claims. They try to get your credit card information.
Please do not share your credentials with any unknown source before doing a comprehensive analysis on them.
A review by Pam said that he got offered a $75 gift card from Tim Hortons. The website inquired about his personal information and claims for payment indirectly.
It gives you tasks like downloading apps for receiving rewards. But in the end, you are left empty-handed because they do not offer anything. Looking at the reviews on open platforms, we will not suggest you affiliate with such a deceitful website.
Is Rewardsgiant.ca legit? There are many red flags on the website and, most of the comments show dissatisfied customers. It is a dubious website so, you can read some reviews before affiliating with them.
The people of the United States are concerned about their personal information so, it is wise to stay away from such platform.
Please share your experience with us.