Is greenearners bot legit? We will be providing all the legitimacy details about it. Whenever it comes to earning money just by clicking any link and referring to friends, our eyes do glitter, and we are unwilling to try to open the link to know whether it is genuine or not.
Simultaneously, this portal is based and run from Nigeria. It provides a chance to earn money just by clicking on the link. It is tempting, though, to find out if these claims are valid or not.
What is the greenearners bot?
It is a telegram channel which runs from Nigeria. It offers a few nairas by making the users do some tasks.
By the way it also provides some money by referring to ten friends. Let us see more about it and in the next paragraph, you will find – is greenearners bot legit? Let us move ahead.
- Few nairas for doing some surveys and tasks.
- You can earn Some more nairas for referring ten people.
Our experience of greenearners bot?
- We got this link – https://t.me/Greenearnersnation_bot?start=r04307070000.
- We have installed telegram on our desktop.
- As soon as we clicked on the click, the first thing it displayed was a warning sign.
- They said many users report it as a scam, and we have to be aware that it takes money.
- As soon as we click on the start button, the user will display an automated text in which they will tell you how to earn free naira by following some steps.
- At the end of the text, they will ask you to enter a captcha, which we entered and got no reply in return.
- Earning money just by clicking on the link and doing a few simple tasks.
- The bonus of 100 naira
- Each referral gives 200 naira
- It is not a public telegram link.
- In the description, it is mentioned and reported as a scam.
- No social media page found.
- Absence of contact details
- Website is directing to third party link.
Step to step guide on how to earn money?
- Click on the link and start the channel.
- Just by entering into the track, you will get 100 Naira.
- You have to join all the telegram channels.
- After joining, you have to submit the valid email id.
- Next, the user has to offer the genuine details of the bank to get the money credited to the account.
- Finally, after all these steps, you have to refer this link to 10 of your friends, and each referral will profit you with 200 Naira.
Is greenearners bot legit?
At last, we found no proof of the legitimacy of the link. It is a suspicious link which, by opening, claims to be a scam.
As soon as the link is opened, there is a warning on the telegram channel that many users have reported it as a fraud contact. We found no trace on social media as well. This link is just fooling the users.
Greenearners customers review?
As we have mentioned above, we found no trace of this website on any search engines.
However, we have seen a disclaimer on the telegram channel that few users have blocked the site. No relevant details are found even after the deep research, hence, whether it is greenearners bot legit or not has been declared.
Finally whatever info, we gathered about this website is present above. This is a misleading website that is fooling the customers. We would suggest our readers stay away from this link and always find the authenticity before getting trapped by such scams.
Hence now we are sure our readers have got the idea about- is greenearners bot legit. If you have earned any money through this telegram channel, please share your views in the comments down.
|SSL encryption||Not Verified|
|Customer’s review||No reviews|
|Social media presence||Not found|