Advertisements
Katinus.com scam

Katinus.com Scam

Advertisements

Are you looking for a great review about is katinus.com scam? Then, bingo, you are in the right place. Here we gathered all detailed information about this brand in this article. You can hardly spot any woman who won’t love clothing. The safest option to greet a woman is by gifting them their favorite kind of clothing and accessories.

Advertisements

This website is currently trending in the United States. Women are constantly craving new clothes. But nowadays, busy schedules stop them from buying clothes from the market. So, they are searching for a reliable online website to shop for their clothes and satisfied their cravings.

What is katinus.com?

Show me a single woman who hates clothes. Billions of women are shopping for their favorite dresses online. This website is one of them. Now, the question is a katinus.com scam? They offer an extensive range of trendy clothes and accessories on their website. 

Advertisements

Here we mentioned a list of their products below;

  • Knitwear sweater.
  • Top wear.
  • Bottom wear. 
  • Dresses.
  • Jackets and Coats. 
  • Lingerie.
  • Jewelry.
  • Accessories.
  • Home wear. 
  • Bags.
  • Footwear.

Another remarkable feature of their website is there is a separate portal of sales and discounts. Isn’t it great?

Specifications

  • Contact addresses details: 407 North Quentin Road, Palatine, IL 60067-4832, United States.
  • E-mail address details: [email protected]
  • Contact number details: No information is available at this moment on their website.
  • Working Days: Monday to Friday.
  • Working hours: 09:00 A.M. to 05:00 P.M CST.
  • Payment mode: Only an online payment method is available.
  • Payment options: PayPal.
  • Return policy: You need to request for return within 7 days after delivery.
  • Refund timing: 7 days after the pick-up of the order. 

Pros

  • A valid HTTPS certificate is available.
  • A different portal for sale is available on the official website that helps you to find the latest fashion at an affordable rate.
  • They ship their products all over the U.S.
  • Easy return and refund policies are available on each product.
  • A detailed description is available on their website about each product of them in a straightforward manner.

Cons

  • Few customer responses are available on the internet.
  • Negative reviews are available about this website.
  • No contact number of them is available.

Is Katinus.com scam or legit?

Advertisements

Now, here we reveal the most awaited answer of you all. We spot many points and features about this website that helps us answer this question in detail. Here are few points which support our opinion about this website.

  • A valid SSL certificate is available, which means your private data is completely secured.
  • No legit social media presence is available on any social media platforms. There is no link available on their website about their social media handle.
  • We found both positive and negative comments about their products and the website. 
  • Few customer responses are available on the Internet.
  • This domain is three years old, which means it is an old business website.
Advertisements

Looking at all those points, we are remarking this website with 77 percent of the trust scores out of a hundred percent. This website is an old one but no so much trusted and popular among people. We found some suspicious activity also on their website. For all these points, we can’t consider it as a legit website as of now. If you still want to buy something from this site, maintain a few safety precautions. 

Customer’s responses and opinion about this website:

Advertisements

As we said earlier, we spot mixed reactions about this website and consider the katinus.com scam. There are significantly fewer amount of responses available on the internet. Even 65 percent of them are negative, and the other 35 percent are positive. The negativity is much stronger than the positive outcome.

Julie said, “I just love their collection, but their services and quality disappoint me numerous times.”

Fanny said, “Their service is deplorable, but their collection and clothes are mind-blowing. The wait is worthy for them.”

Conclusion:

ParametersAvailability Status
Trust score77%
SSL certificateYes
Customer’s reviewYes
Social media presenceNo
Advertisements

Here are all details about this website. Hopefully, this article will help you sketch a better idea and insightful image about this website and solve all questions.

You can also write to us about your experiences, views, and suggestions for the website and this article “katinus.com scam”in the comment section. We are eagerly waiting to see your responses.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *