We are here to provide you with the most accurate LightInTheBox reviews to get a better insight into their products.
People around the globe, especially in the United States, love to online from the comfort of their homes. Lately, there has been a surge of online portals marketing the most modern fashion garments. Still, with such various options available, it becomes very challenging to differentiate between authentic and fraudulent shopping websites. It is always reasonable to do qualification research on each website before producing any final purchases.
What is LightInTheBox?
LightInTheBox is an online shopping portal currently trading in garments, footwear, small accessories and gadgets, and home and garden. They also offer customized products for both men and women of all shapes, sizes, and colours on its website. They are very affordable to all due to their remarkably reasonable prices and a tremendous variety of latest collections. If you are looking for detailed emery rose clothing review, don’t worry; we have got you covered in this article.
They have established themselves as the global online retail corporation that delivers goods directly to buyers around the globe. Since its inception in 2007, they have given customers a comfortable way to shop for a broad range of lifestyle products at reasonable rates on their website. Keep reading to know more about LightInTheBox reviews.
- Contact Address – The address is mentioned on their website is 600 1st Ave, Seattle, WA 98104.
- Customer Care Number – The customer care number is not provided on the website.
- Email Address – This information is not provided o the website.
- Payment Method – They accept payment through any Credit or debit cards, including VISA, MASTERCARD, and AMERICAN EXPRESS, PayPal.
- Category of the Website – They are currently dealing in women’s clothing, shoes, and other fashion items.
- Delivery Time – The delivery time of their product details depends on the country’s location. Usually, it takes about 16 to 18 days to get delivered.
- Return of Product – The purchases can be returned to the address mentioned on the delivery package. Easy refunds are available after the return of products.
- Shipment Process – The shipment can be tracked on their website. They cost an extra shipment charge depending on the delivery address. Different countries have different additional shipping charges.
- Method of Delivery – They offer a standard shipping method, Postal service, Expedited postal, Economy express, and Expedited Express for delivery.
Pros of LightInTheBox
- They offer services worldwide, including in the United States.
- It is an online portal and readily available to all.
- They provide 24/7 customer service.
- They cater to all gender and people of all shapes and sizes.
- The products on the website are available at a very reasonable price.
- There are multiple methods by which they accept payment.
- All the orders can be tracked online after they have been dispatched.
Cons of LightInTheBox
- They do not offer cash on delivery on their website.
- The customer has to return the product at their own cost.
Is LightInTheBox legit or not?
We went through their complete website and their social media handles; after thorough research and wholly reading their terms, conditions, policies, and a vast assortment of mixed reviews, we think that the site is legit. Other factors are:
- They have been in business for quite some time now and have received a very positive response for their products and services.
- The website has received 3.5 out of 5 ratings as compared to its strong opponents.
- Some of the customers have complained about the website’s poor product quality, and others failed to redeem their coupon codes.
- Our report is solely on the content achievable on all available references online, and the judgment can be wrong. Please do not take our word for the Holy Grail.
What are the LightInTheBox reviews by the customer?
We examined various responses on the reviews section on their website, and the customers have gushed about the clothing products:
- In the sample data of 53,858 comments that we analyzed, 46 percent of the users have rated it excellent. Another 12 percent of customers have given it a rating of being great.
- About 8 percent of customers rated it among average and poor.
- A total of 34 percent of customers has given it a bad rating.
- The United States customers were even upset to know that the goods need to be returned at the cost of the customer.
- All these acknowledgments help first-time clients get a genuine insight into their commodities, and they can do well-informed shopping.
They are offering a wide variety of products to choose from. The services are excellent, but still, they have many fields to improve upon to thrive in this competitive market. Make sure to read through the website and the LightInTheBox reviews before buying them.
If you have previously used their products, then please share your views with us.