Readytofix.com is a website that acts as a source of replaceable salvage cars. It was the first online source that came in the late 1970s. There are a lot of doubts about the Readytofix.com scam. This article will help you in gaining more knowledge about Readytofix.com and its legitimacy.
A variety of different vehicles are available at readytofix.com. You can either buy the vehicle in person from their stores located all over the United States, from some places in Canada or online from the site. The site has been active for a very long time and has tens of thousands of vehicles under them.
In this article, you will know more about Readytofix.com and its policies.
What is Readytofix.com?
As mentioned above, Readytofix.com is an online marketing source created for the repairable salvage of cars with more than 15,000 vehicles in stock.
License is not required to purchase a vehicle, and Customs Brokerage is also provided to deliver or transport the vehicle to anywhere around the world. Auto transport facilities for the transportation of vehicles to all destinations are provided as well.
Registering on readytofix.com is also a very fast and easy process. They claim to provide you with mendable vehicles at a highly discounted price. You have to buy their membership as well.
They claim that the payment methods used by the company allow you to get your money back safely. But whether it is Readytofix.com Scam, let’s find out more about it.
- Cars- Readytofixm.com offers you repairable cars at a very fixed budget price.
- Trucks- Trucks help you in carrying loads of stuff. You can purchase trucks on readytofix.com at reasonable rates
- Motorcycles- Motorcycles are a very convenient mode of transport. You can purchase them from readytofix.com at desirable prices.
- Payment methods- cash on delivery, PayPal, check or credit card. Fleet financial and trade-ins are also accepted.
- Organization- readytofix.com
- Address- PO 6684 33468 Jupiter
- Country- United States
- Phone number- +1.5614467894
- Email- email@example.com
- Owner- Conci Delmar
- Store type- Automotive
Pros of Readytofix.com
- Ships your orders worldwide
- Exchange or refund is available
- The website has existed for a very long time
- The SSL certificate is valid
Cons of Readytofix.com
- The website doesn’t have many visitors or customers
- Readytofix.com has a lot of negative reviews
- This site is not enhanced for search engines
- The chances of getting scammed are high
Even though the website has been active for a very long time, i.e., since the late 1970s, it doesn’t have a high trust rating. The count of customers of readytofix.com is very low.
A lot of complaints have been listed stating that the website scammed them. Most of the pictures of the vehicles are stolen from the insurance sites. Hence, you don’t get what you are shown or promised. There have been a lot of cases accusing readytofix.com of its fraud.
It’s mainly designed to get you subscribed to their other websites. Their trust score is less than 50%.
There are many customer complaints and bad reviews about the website, saying that none of the vehicles listed on the site are for sale through readytofix.com. People claim it to be a hectic site as they have a Salvage title, which destroys resale value, and they turn out to be costlier than its actual price.
They complained about their incomplete and vague specifications, plus you are dumbfounded when you see what the car needs. Many complaints say that the site deceives you to earn the membership fee.
The prices may be low, but they make you pay for the membership fee, which sums up all the amount, making it expensive. This lead to the thought process of the Readytofix.com Scam.
As mentioned above, the rating of the site is very low, you can also do your vetting to determine whether it’s trustworthy or not, but it seems suspicious. There is not a very good response, and the chances of being scammed are high as well.
Salvage vehicles are low-priced or inexpensive to purchase vehicles, but the site doesn’t provide them that way. If you still want to shop on the site, you must be cautious and take all the measures and precautions needed.