Spotlight hour 2021 August? The fans of PokemonGo wait for this event and are always excited to participate in it. During this event, you get more rewards while catching pokemon and, many rare species are made available.
Pokemon Go is a famous game in the United States with many fans who want to expand their collection. These events help them get a bonus that makes their gaming experience more enthralling and exciting.
What is Pokemon Go?
Pokemon Go is an augmented reality game launched in 2016. It is an absolute delight for all the pokemon fans in the United States, with many features like train, capture and battle these virtual creatures. It is free to download games that can be played on any device and supports in-app purchases and local commercials.
The game has gained a lot of popularity in a small amount of time and, developers regularly update it with new features. Initially, it started with 150 pokemon, which has increased to more than 600 by 2021.
|NianticNintendoThe Pokémon Company
|Dennis HwangYusuke KozakiMieke Hutchins
|July 6, 2016
|Augmented reality, location-based game
What is Spotlight hour 2021 August?
These events are held every Tuesday of the month and, that suggests there will be five events in August 2021. These events are a part of the game pokemonGo that helps the players fill their inventory with the wild and rare collection and other assets. Every event brings a bonus linked with it and, you can win it during this hour. The event is for one hour mostly the timing are 6:00 p.m to 7:00 p.m.
These are the five events happening:
- The first event is held on 3 August, and the special Pokemon is Magnemite available for the players. Along with it, you can earn a bonus of two times stardust if you catch any of them.
- Second event will be on 10 August at 6 p.m. It will bring you Shellos pokemon of the East Sea. You can increase your XP two times by catching them.
- In the next event, you will find Shellos of the West Sea, and you can catch them in the wild. It is on 17 August. For catching each, you will receive two times more candy.
- The fourth event brings the spotlight on Skwovet and, you’ll receive a bonus of two times more candy for moving them into your collection. It is on 24 August 2021.
- The final event will be on 31 August 2021; Wooloo is one of the rarest species. It will be the featured Pokemon and, you can receive bonus by evolving them into more prominent species.
How to benefit from Spotlight hour?
Spotlight hour 2021 August has rare species of Pokemon and many rewards. Follow the steps mentioned to get them:
- Make sure you perform these steps before the spotlight hour begins to get a headstart. Also, you need to have an active internet service for further steps.
- You can download the app from any online game store for free.
- If you are a new player, you need to make your account on the app before the spotlight hour begins. But if you already have an account, you can log in with it.
- Preparation is crucial for spotlight hour because the event has a time limit of 1 hour.
- Start by using your pokecoins to buy more than three incense.
- Then clear out space in your storage for all the new species of Pokemon that you will catch.
- Make sure you store lots of Pokeball before you reach any location.
- To evolve your Pokemon and make them better, try to collect as much candy as possible.
- For every event there is a particular bonus given, do not forget to get it.
- The bonus you earn can be applied to your pre-existing ones, so make sure you earn as much candy as possible.
These are some tactics you can use to benefit from the upcoming spotlight hours.
Is it legit?
There is no doubt about the legitimacy of Pokemon Go and its events. It is a trustworthy platform with millions of users who invest their time. The Nintendo developers organize these events and, players appreciate them very much. Spotlight hour 2021 August is held each Tuesday at 6 p.m and, there’s heavy traffic on the app during this hour. People travel to various places by locating Pokemon on their map and earn rewards.
The reviews of the event show a mixed response. Some people have trouble gaining from these events due to technical issues. But, most of the players appreciate such events and enjoy them. We recommend our readers to participate in them and make the best of these events.
Spotlight hour 2021 August is an event organized by the developers to encourage players. It is a great opportunity to gather your friends and collect special Pokemon in the wild every Tuesday.
Please, your views in the comments section; we love hearing from our readers.