Are you looking for a great money transaction website? www.jaypay.com is one of the money transfer apps. Nowadays, we are always looking out for an easy money transfer application. This app is currently a growing money transfer app.
This website is a United-state-based website. Many people are aware of that company’s name but hesitate to use it properly. So, here we are describing all the details, features, positive and negative factors of this website. Without wasting any further time, let’s jump directly into the article.
What is www.jaypay.com?
This website works as a great money transfer bridge between you and all of your friends and family members. JPay is wholly committed to helping family and friends stay connected to their incarcerated loved ones through a variety of corrections-related services offered in more than 35 states across the country, as well as providing quick and reliable payment options for individuals in community corrections.
JPay is a highly trusted name in corrections because they claimed that they offer a fast and secure method of sending money, convenient and function-rich communications services, innovative technologies, and affordable entertainment options, as well as a variety of parole, probation, and post-release services.
You can access it in a free and flexible way. So, no worries about put much effort into use. This site claimed that it served hundreds of customers over all these months.
- Contact number details: 8005745729.
- E-mail address details: Pressinquiries@jpay.com.
- Contact address detail one: JPay LLC, 10981 Marks Way, Miramar, FL 33025.
- Contact address detail two: JPay LLC, 3450 Lakeside Dr, Ste 100, Miramar, FL 33027.
- The payment method of www.jaypay.com: Online Payment.
- Payment options: Net-banking, MasterCard, VISA, credit card, and debit card.
- A valid certificate of HTTPS is found.
- Easy payment acceptance methods.
- No tax charge during any payment and money transfer.
- An easy process of money transfer is available for this website.
- Negative reviews are available all over the internet about this website.
- No SSL certificate is available, which means your private data is not secured.
- Many complaints are lodged about money-related issues like not being transferred, not being paid, etc.
- Non-responsive customers care service, which has zero response records and bad behavior issues.
- Poorly designed website with not so prominent features.
Is jaypay.com legit?
The social media appearance of this company is fake, and the links are not working correctly. They don’t have proper and verified social media handles. There are no reviews available on the internet. No customer ratings are available.
Even the site is not correctly working. So, we can’t consider www.jaypay.comas legit. We also spot various kinds of suspicious activities. According to us, this website hasn’t enough trust scores and reviews. We just found negative words about this website. So, please maintain a safe distance from this particular website.
It’s all about bad reviews, negative comments, poor website, bad customers service. We are unable to find one good word about them. So, this is a scam website.
Customer’s opinion about jaypay.com:
When it comes to customer reviews, they flooded the whole comment section only with negative comments and bad words. There are zero positive responses is available about www.jaypay.com. No website review and hundreds of adverse reactions from customers are public on the internet, nothing more than that.
We only spot a couple of people who point out this site as legit on their web portal, but they are not trustworthy. So, the result is clear. This site is a scam as of now for this kind of suspicious activity. According to our opinion be a little aware.
Hopefully, you sketch a better idea about this website from this article. So, we advised you to avoid this site. If you still want to try this website to transfer your money, it’s all your decision but accesses it with the minimum safety guidelines, that’s it.
You can also write about your own experiences, opinions, views about both the website and article in the comments section. And also, tell us if you found this article worthy or not.We would love to hear back from you.