Beat the Bdsp elite 4 teams? How to win the most challenging and final battle? Get the complete guide and weak points that, being a gamer, you must know.
The pokemon game gets packed with excitement and thrill. The new storyline of BDSP is a recent update that has competition with 4 elite trainees at the final level.
People in the United States are big fans of the Pokemon brand and theme.
They like to experience all the games related to these characters. When you begin the challenge against Elite 4 teams, you shall know all the team characters they possess and the ones you should carry to beat them. Read further to know more about them.
What are BDSP elite 4 teams?
BDSP has brought the finale with four tricky trainers in battle. To clear this update and when in the last competition with champion Cynthia.
You need to fight them one by one fighting with your best Pokemon. Every trainer gets specialized in a particular zone and moves that should defend you.
Bdsp elite 4 teams are similar to the series of diamonds and pearls. But they have gained some properties and leveled up their Pokemon. It makes them more dangerous than before.
This time these characters are built with the motive of competition. Before you enter the battle, you must have received 8 gym badges.
What Pokemon get used by the trainees?
Successfully beating the trainers in the first attempt, you are eligible to become a member of the platinum series and get many new Pokemon. Since the reward is big, so competition level is also high.
We have mentioned all the team characters and their capabilities that the trainees can use against you to help you build a powerful team.
Their specialty is using bug-type powers. These are his Pokemon he uses in Bdsp elite 4 teams.
- Beautifly: These are its special moves Bug Buzz and Shadow Ball.
- Dustox: it can use a light screen or amplify move black sludge, moonlight against you.
- Heracross: He has excellent ground moves like brick break and earthquake., façade, flame orb.
- Drapion: His moves include the Cross Poison and, Scope. You should beware of Night Slash.
- Vespiquen: You will face his Sitrus Berry, Defend Order. It is well known for Acrobatics moves and Aerial Ace.
Her team is an ice specialist. You need to battle and defend with an equally powerful Pokemon. These are her Pokemon she uses in Bdsp elite 4 teams.
- Golem: He has excellent ground moves like an earthquake, weight throw, drowning soil, rock polish.
- Quagsire: Bertha uses its recovery and surf powers.
- Whiscash: You will face hydro pump, berry, ice beam, and the heavy Bulldoze.
- Sudowoodo: Be aware of a sucker punch and quick moves like down kicks.
- Hippowdon: The special moves from it are Ice Fang. You will get crushed by Crunch and attacked with Chesto Berry.
Flint is a fire trainee. Though he looks tough, you can defeat him using the right strategy. These are his team characters.
- Drifblim: The tricks used are power bash, sour berry, decrease in size, Baton move.
- Rapidash: Flint uses his hypnotic power, fire Charge, big eyes, solid tail, toxins.
- Lopunny: You will see remaining items attack, Kick, Flame Punch, Fast Attack.
- Steelix: These special moves are Crush, Flame teeth, Life Orb, solid Tail.
- Infernape: Be prepared for Focus area, Flame, power, and Thunder Punch.
He has got some psychic moves and held items. These are Pokemons she uses in Bdsp elite 4 teams.
- Medicham: He has excellent moves like power music, zen attack, thunder attack.
- Mr. Mime: The moves used are hypnotic, flash, power clay, the ray of light.
- Alakazam: Be prepared for earthquake, dirty plot, seeing future move.
- Girafarig: Lucian will utilize Trick lounge, flash Screen, psychic medicine, lightning.
- Bronzong: The special tricks are reflex move, power Ball, hypnotic lounge.
How to prepare the best team?
One of the most important things to remember is that all of your Pokemon shall be above 60 levels to battle against the trainee. You can use different types of characters to form a balanced team.
You are also allowed to include legendary ones such as Palkia. They have high-level stats. They are always helpful to the players.
Here is a list of the Pokemon you should consider including in your team.
Bdsp elite 4 teams will test your abilities, and all the players in the United States will need a good team. The information given above will help you defend yourself. We will recommend you stack up some healing potions for the competition.
Please share any extra Pokemon you like to add to your team in the comments section. We love hearing from you.