Read the latest updates and Berries com reviews (Oct 2023) by the customers >> Find out whether it is a legit website or not and check its trust score?
Are you a berry lover? Are you looking for a perfect gift on a special occasion? We are here with berries com reviews to help you out. Do make sure to read all the information about its legitimacy, what the website is all about, and if it’s safe to buy from this site.
This website berries.com is quite popular in the United States. They sell strawberries dipped and decorated with various exotic chocolates and sprinklers and other delicious eateries at a good discounted price with so many offers coming up daily. Keep scrolling to know more.
What is berries.com?
Berries.com is a gourmet selling E-store. Shari Fitzpatrick founded it in 1989. The company is popularly known as Shahi’s berries. Shahi’s berries are part of the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands.
The organization is selling fresh berries, fruit arrangements. It also sells flowers. They are in the market to introduce us to a whole new concept of desserts. It has assorted treats dipped in indulgent toppings, dipped fancy berries, special birthday berries also many other forms of treats.
The price is really low and offers to keep updating. Shari’s berries are perfect for any occasion. Also, there are several things you should keep in mind before shopping with Shari’s berries; we are here to guide you through all of it.
- E-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact no: (516)237-6000
- Physical address: one old country Road, Suite 500 Carle Place, NY 11514
- Product category: the website has a wide range of assorted strawberries, fresh berries, and flowers for all occasions.
- Payment mode: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa.
- Delivery period: there is a same-day delivery option.
- Delivery company: FedEx, UPS, US Postal service.
- Free delivery available if you have a subscription.
Pros of berries.com
- It has a wide range of exotically assorted and dipped decorated berries.
- It also sells fresh berries and flowers.
- It has its availability on Facebook, Instagram, Linked In, Pinterest, Twitter.
The availability of so many social media platforms gives us a reason to invest our trust in them.
Cons of berries.com
- Many customers have reported not in favor of the website.
- The images didn’t seem to us to be the original ones.
Is the website legit?
The website to us seemed decent. But the customers have mostly negative berries com reviews.
- Domain age: 22 years 10 months 21 days
- Trust score: 1.2%
There were pieces of information that doesn’t state its accuracy. However, the website seems to be fully functional but doesn’t seem to have an honest picture. It’s on the customers to decide on buying from this website.
What are the berries com Reviews?
After examining all the important aspects of the website, we found that customers have rated 1.37 stars from 1730 reviews. Customers we very disappointed with their purchase.
One customer reported that he ordered 12 assorted strawberries, and it said free delivery. While checking out, he found 6 strawberries at the same price. To this, we would say the website is using decisive means to fraud their customers.
Most of them were disappointed with the size of the strawberries. They said the picture shows bigger ones while they received tiny strawberries. Some hated the taste. Some reported price was high. We would suggest our readers first go through the reviews.
After having analyzed the website well, we didn’t get any positive berries com reviews. We don’t recommend our readers opt for this website. The website is not a scam as it seems, but it not honest either.
It fails to provide proper, satisfactory service to the buyers. We suggest our readers go through our trust score and reviews well before planning on making orders from this website.