Care.com reviews? In this hectic life, many of us fail to care for our loved ones. Sometimes, we get too busy due to workload, so this article reviews will help us get information and some tools to help care providers connect and inform about their decisions. This site also has information about care providers or care seekers on the website, but it is provided by themselves and not verified.
Usually, users get confused that this website will also give information about diagnosis or treatment or any medical-related issue, but it is not. Users of the United Statesbenefit from this site for their respective reasons, like which type of care an individual wants; it depends on that.
What is care.com?
Care.com is an online website where people who need help, like taking care of their child or senior citizens at home, housekeeping, daycare, and pet care, are available. They also have a payment option named Home Pay to pay the nannies for their services.
Many women are going out of the home to work and earn to have a promising future. And seniors, as well as children, require quality care at the respective ages. So, the motto of this website is to create a care infrastructure that gives parents the freedom to work, women to pursue rewarding careers, and care workers to achieve financial stability, and more data about the website and reviews will be known under care.com reviews.
And even on the website, they have a section as careers where people can find a role for themselves by selecting the department and location, which is very beneficial for the freshers to get work experience. Also, they have mentioned the count of openings available under each department.
People from the United Statesare reasonably satisfied as they get replies from care workers within a day, and even filters are made available to choose them based on service rate, pay rates, etc.
And the service available is for babysitters, nannies, child care, housekeepers, tutors, and senior care. And the information related California Consumer Privacy Act is also made available on the website.
- Contact details: 1501 S Mopac Expwy Barton Skyway One Suite 340 Austin, TX 7876
- Refund policy: They do not offer a refund policy for family premium subscriptions and many other subscriptions.
- Social website: They have a social presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Care workers categories: Babysitters, Nannies, Child care, Housekeepers, Tutors, and Senior Care.
- Women get time to work and pursue careers.
- People can search for jobs in their respective fields under career options.
- The number of openings is known on the website for a particular job.
- Filters are made available so that the user who needs a care worker can select the person individually.
- Even work experience is also made available under the about section of a care worker. More information will be available under care.com reviews.
- The details available about the care workers are provided by themselves and are not cross-verified.
- They do not refer any caretaker, nor do they give guarantees about suitability and reliability.
Is care.com legit?
The rating for this website is 4.2 out of 5, which is good and proves this site to be legit.
While research, we have found various reviews from the users of this website where they are satisfied with the jobs provided to them. Some of them have also found good caregivers and have also appreciated the user-friendly interface.
And even the people who offer services have also made a good relation with the families they have worked with before.
After going through all the information and the user’s point of view under the section care.com reviews about the website, we can conclude that the site provides good services and jobs for needy people.
|Yes/No/ trust score
|Social Media Presence
|4.2 out of 5