Are you looking to know about eachnight.com is it legit? Then, this article will surely help you regarding the same. Sleep is one of the essential things in any human’s daily life. But if you are sleeping with disturbances, it will affect your health. You might need a specialist to observe your sleeping patterns to solve this.
Eachnight.com is a website that observes your sleeping patterns and gives you proper guidance regarding your sleep and the mattress you sleep on. This website from the United States is getting a lot of attention these days. Let us see how far you can trust this website.
What is eachnight.com?
This website from the United States has made an initiative to understand the different aspects of sleep. They’ve made a promise to help every individual connected to them get a good night’s sleep. They have writers, editors, sleep experts researching the subject and guiding us towards sleep health.
They also have doctors and professionals on their expert board to help fact-check all the articles and verify them legally before publishing.
They’ve six sleep experts, 250+ scientific studies researched and 120+ products reviewed. So is eachnight.com legit? Let’s read the specifications to find out eachnight.com is it legit?
- Contact Number– Not given, but they have a 24*7 inquiry portal to respond as quickly as possible.
- Contact Address– Not provided on the website
- Email Address– Info@eachnight.com
- Featured In– BuzzFeed, Men’s Health, RealSimple, Yahoo
- Categories– Mattress Guide, Bedding Guide, Mattress Resources and Sleep Health
- Special Features– Newsletter and Sleep Calculator.
Let us see the pros and cons before we see eachnight.com is it legit?
- The website provides information regarding different types of mattresses and pillows.
- They also help you to find which one is best for you.
- They have a section of mattress resources where they allow you to compare sizes.
- They also have an area where they provide solutions to everyday mattress problems.
- It is informative and well-researched.
- Their help and inquiry system is available 24*7
- Their articles about sleep health are pretty good and on point. They’re helpful and authentic.
- They have Newsletter as well that helps you to stay connected.
- They have a sleep calculator that enables you to calculate how many hours you need to sleep in a day.
- After thoroughly going through the entire website, we couldn’t find anything particularly negative that would stand out.
eachnight.com is it legit?
It becomes essential to verify online legitimacy due to various online scams whenever we talk about it. Most buyers forget to check the vital details about the website, whether it is a legit platform or not, and start placing orders. Many shoppers forget to check the contact details, which is very important.
- There are no popping advertisements, and the website stands true to its claims. Even the articles are correctly checked, and the in-depth research is evident from its outlook.
- They even have an inquiry page where you can post your doubts, and they’ll revert within 24 hours.
- The trust index of this site was 86% which is good.
- They even got featured in BuzzFeed, Men’s Health, and Yahoo, which is an assurance in itself.
As we’ve seen eachnight.com is it legit? Let us know what customers talk about on this website.
The customers seem pretty satisfied with the content provided. Some even participate in the Nap Reviews they hold and get paid between $50- $1500. There were some allegations about this being a hoax, but it all got cleared.
The customers are excited to be a part of such a review in which they would “get paid to sleep.” This sounds like the ultimate dream.
So eachnight.com is it legit; we think we’ve all established that it is. Their articles are genuine, and they connect with their readers. They’ve targeted such an area of the market that was untouched for so many years.
Nobody even paid attention to something as trivial but essential as sleep. Their work in this field is commendable and has attracted an adequate response from the readers. One thing is for sure; if you’re having trouble sleeping, you can try this out.
|Social Media Presence||Yes|
Do let us know in the comments below what you think about this website.