Buy Roku TV with the best available price >> Read the customer’s reaction on Roku TV Reviews, also know about its Free features.
When it comes to entertainment, one thing that is for sure available is the Television. TV is like a member of every family we all see different shows, news, and entertainment content. But in the era of digitalization, TV is not just an idiot box anymore, it has now become smart, and we all now buy a smart TV. In this article, we will give On Roku TV Reviews.
You will get all the detailed information regarding the Roku TV with all technical specialties. We will suggest you go through the article for all the details and genuine reviews if you think of buying this TV. The TV is already available in the United States, and you can buy it online.
About Roku TV
As smart TV is not new in the market, there are several branded TV available, but buying a smart TV is not as easy as the EMI because of its cost. If you buy a branded 4K smart TV, it will cost you around $2000-$4000, but if the asking price of Roku TV is just $492 (379 Pound), which is an unbelievable cost. You will not get any UHD TV at this price all over the United Kingdom or in the United States.
Having all the features and pacifications of UHD 4K TV, the slick and slim design of the TV making its appeal, the breezeless screen makes you see a wider screen. It is one of a kind because you can also enjoy unlimited entertainment without taking any cable subscription. Let’s find out more about On Roku TV Reviews.
- TV size – 50 Inches
- Dimension of the TV – 65.6 x 112.7 x 8.6 cm (HxWxD)
- Weight of the TV – 9 Kg/19.1 pound
- Width of the TV stand – 96.5 cm
- Weight of stand – 300 gm
- 200 x 200 wall mounting bracket will be provided for free
- Cable length – 1m
- Packaged weight – 13.5 Kg /29 Pound only.
- UHD 4K TV
- HDR Screen for high-resolution content and smooth flow of the video/display
- Motion rate @ 60Hz
- Resolution – 3840 x 2160 pixels
- DTS Sound system for clear and crisp audio
- Noise cancellation
- 2×7 RMS power output
What will you get/inbuilt with TV?
- 1 USB port and 3 HDMI sockets
- Headphone socket
- AV socket
- Comes with built-in Wi-Fi for fast connectivity
- HDMI cable socket
- TV Stand
- Screws for mounting
- 1 Remote control
You will get lots of OTT platform preloaded with the TV like
- Disney +++
- Amazon Prime
- BBC iPlayer,
- YouTube and lots more.
Pros of On Roku TV
- It is not just any smart TV; it’s an Ultra High-Definition 4K resolution TV
- It has a bezel-less screen; you can see the creators has minimized the border frame
- The TV comes with preloaded features like the latest android version, uploaded OTT applications
- The TV comes with Google assistant; now, just press the Google assistant button and command your desired searches on YouTube.
- You can also Cast your Mobile with the TV instantly.
Cons of On Roku TV
- Although it’s a 4k TV, the picture quality is not as good as other branded TV’s, but what you can expect at such a low cost.
- The Sharpness and color combination is average
- You have to take the paid subscription of the OTT platforms provided; not all content is free to watch
Should you buy the Roku TV?
As per our point of and after giving On Roku TV Reviews on all specifications and technicalities, we can say that the TV is available at a low cost. If you search for a TV with the same features as established and captured brands of the market, you won’t find one at the exact price. If you think the cons which we mention are acceptable and not make many differences to you, you may consider the TV.
However, we have nothing to do with it, and the review we gave is just an opinion. The last choice will be yours.
As the TV’s customer ratings are 3/5, we found mixed reactions on Roku TV Reviews. We have issues with the wrong size received. Few of them noted about the subscription. Some buyers are satisfied with the TV at a low-cost price.
What you think, are you going to buy the Roku TV? Please tell us your experience in the comment section.