So, how long does it take to grow 3 inches of hair? We have researched and did the practical analysis, and based on facts, we have prepared this informative article; do read.
Beautiful hair is the epitome of beauty, accentuates confidence for men and women, and makes you look young and enigmatic. But long strands are not easy to possess due to many hair issues and hormonal disbalances that can decrease the rate.
Many women face hair fall issues due to stress and the environmental changes in the United States. In this article, you will find about the growth cycle. We will also help you with tips and tricks to nourish your hair and help them become thicker and more robust. Read further to know more.
How long does it take to grow 3 inches of hair?
As per our analysis, you will see an inch of growth every two months. So if you calculate accordingly, 3 inches will extend in 6 to 8 months according to your metabolism.
The factors responsible for hair health are environmental changes, humidity, scalp issues, new medicines, hormone balance, and flooding habits.
Still, thinking about “How long does it take to grow 3 inches of hair?” We have discussed a few tips to get longer tresses. Every person has a different personality, so the growth cycle of their strands is different for each individual. Continue reading to know more.
About the growth cycle?
How long does it take to grow 3 inches of hair? Each person’s metabolism is different, and the hair cycle varies from one individual to another. Many components are included for good length and healthy hair.
Do you know that all of our hairstyles do not grow simultaneously? Each stand goes through a cycle containing three phases. The first one is the budding phase which is responsible for new roots, and these are newly growing hair that lasts for 3 to 7 years.
After that is a transition phase, your hair performs no activity. The final phenomenon is the ending phase which people go through heavy hair fall and stays for 1-4 months. Most follicles on your scalp are living their growing step and actively perform metabolism.
The roots under this phase mark about 110 to 160 root follicles. So when you see this number of strands falling out, you have no reason to be worried.
Here are some actions you can include in your everyday resign to get the desired length of tresses:
- When facing split and rough ends, regular hair cut of tips is necessary to get good hair length.
- Keeping your scalp healthier by using natural products and investing in good cosmetics will help you.
- Oiling is also required to keep your scalp moisturized and strengthen the roots for better growth.
- Some products consist of tea tree extracts, a healing ingredient you can use to nourish your scalp.
- Do not shampoo every day because it will lead to dry scalp and brittle hair, which ultimately break into hair fall.
- Make a diet plan rich in protein, good carbs, and vitamins.
- You can take supplements containing biotin, zinc, and other vitamins supporting hair length.
The advice below will help you grow 3 inches of hair in a month. Here are some exercises you should avoid to protect and increase its length:
- Do not use heat devices to style because they damage your tresses, turning them into brittle strands and losing moisture.
- Avoid detangling them when they are wet. Damp hair is susceptible to fall. Use wide toothbrushes or comb to detangle and keep them strong.
- The worst thing you can do to them is wash them with hot water, and this process not only reduces moisture but also makes it weak and decreases your hair growth rate.
- Do not use Harsh chemical products containing sulfate, parabens, PEG, etc.
How long does it take to grow 3 inches of hair? As mentioned above, the length of hair is dependent on various factors. If you follow the tips and tricks given above, it will help you to increase the rate effectively. Use most of the natural products available in the United States.